RE: [squid-users] Hotmail problem

From: Lucia Di Occhi <saint_lucy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:11:17 +0000

I have just tried disabling the ACL

acl hotmail_domains dstdomain .hotmail.msn.com
header_access Accept-Encoding deny hotmail_domains

and I got the blank page again. Hotmail has not fixed it. It would be nice
to understand what is causing the blank page from a technical perspective.
Does anyone have a clue on what is causing the blank page on some browsers
using transparent mode?