[squid-users] squid with Active Directory USers:

From: BusyBoy <busyboy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:44:59 +0500

Hello,

I have Linux System with Squid and around 100 Domain clients. What I
want ActiveDirectory User based internet access .
Like

Some Active Directory users have total access to internet all
domains, all protocols, and all else and some users should not be
able to open a specific site and protocol set like this

*.hotmail.com
*.hotmail.*
mail.yahoo.com
*.mail.yahoo.*

and in proctol set, I want to block MSN Messenger for some specific
users and rest should be allowed.

I am sure that this scenrio is not too difficult and I have tried to
make you understand it..or simple is that I want some Active Directory
users based restrction of internet site and protocols like MSN
MEssenger.

Regards,

--
Nasir Mahmood