[squid-users] The location of option file of squid!

From: Edvino Burton <edvino.burton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:43:37 +0330

Hi all!

Support a user wanted to install the squid and he asked the squid to
support "pf" and his squid is 2.5 on 4.10 Box. Becasue "pf" is
supported on 5.0 and higher boxes, I don't know how can I find the
location of the option file to stop squid to read ti again when I want
to install it again. Whenever I wanted to install the squid again it
is reffering to my first option and tyring to install "pf".

Thank you