[squid-users] page can not be displayed problem with wccp2

From: Milind Nanal <milindyn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:35:43 +0530

List,

Squid with WCCP2 on Free BSD 5.2.1 was configured with CISCO 7204 router.
The router is able to detect squid cache on wccp2 & I can see the access log
moving with HIT MISS. I don't find any problem with cache memory access list
setting in squid.conf.

The problem we are facing is like we get "page can not be displayed" error
while accessing any site. The problem gets resolved the movement refresh
button on the browser is clicked. We have tested it with various browsers &
found the same problem. Some times we have to refresh twice to get the
page.

Quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Milind

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, Because Impossible itself says - I'M POSSIBLE