[squid-users] Redirecting internal sites problem

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:58:38 -0800

All,
I have squid set up to reverse-proxy a bunch of our internal websites to
the Internet. I have listed all of the ones I want reverse-proxied in
the httpd_accel_host line and everything seems to work great. Squid
however, is reverse-proxying a host that I don't want it to, and I think
it is because that host is available through DNS. Here are the rest of
the options I specified:

Httpd_accl_port 80
Httpd_accel_single_host off
Httpd_accel_with_proxy on
Httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

Since the servers have non-routable IP's, Squid is using our internal
DNS servers (split DNS) to resolve the internal IP's to the external
names). It is entirely likely that I bungled something above. Could
any of you help me?

Thanks!