RE: [squid-users] Redirecting internal sites problem

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:18:48 -0900

It looks to me like you need some acls preventing your proxy from being used
as an open relay. Something along the lines of:

acl accel_hosts dstdomain "/path/to/text/file"
http_access allow accel_hosts
http_access deny all

The text file mentioned would list the hosts that you wish to accelerate,
one per line.

I have never set up a reverse-proxy, so it's very likely these acls are
incorrect, or non-optimal for this situation...

Chris