[squid-users] throttling certain websites

From: John Davis <linux0642@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:38:43 -0800 (PST)

I find that in our network, one website seems to
account for almost all of our traffic. It looks as
though "launch.yahoo.com" is eating up about ninety
percent of my incoming bandwidth. I'm sure someone
will say "just block it", but this company is a family
business, and they are never, ever told no. If I had a
way to throttle launch.yahoo.com back to around 28kb,
the network would be much more useable. And I could
plausibly blame the problem on Yahoo.

If this is possible, could someone please show me how?

Best Regards!