[squid-users] Need help regarding Addtional network card for my Squid Server

From: Sagun, Paul L. <PLSagun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:38:44 +0800

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me here,

Here's the setup:

Currently I have Squid version 2.5 Stable 3 sitting in Linux 7.2
(2.4.7-10smp),

I have 2 network cards, 1 is for internet connection and the other is
for client connection.

Then I have added another interface (3rd network card) for client
connection, when I used squid -k reconfigure to reconfigure my running
squid and detect the 3rd network card, but my desktop cannot surf thru
Internet using the 3rd interface.

I try to restart my Linux box and able to detect the 3rd network card
without error but in my squid still cannot access Internet using this
interface, please advise me what I need to do.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Sagun