RE: [squid-users] Using proxy address as outbound address for multiple ips

From: Mike Wesson <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:27:42 -0600

I have looked at tcp_outgoing_address, but that does not completely solve
the problem unfortunately. I can't base the acl on the clients IP as it is
static, and would be connecting to the various IPs on the server. So client
IP 10.1.1.x should be able to connect to squid on any of the IPs on the
server, and have that IP as the outbound. Hope that made sense. :)

Mike