Re: [squid-users] How to improve speed to access foreign sites/ Squid Access cache mechanism

From: Daniel Navarro <danielnavarro001@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:42:50 -0600 (CST)

As I know some pages avoid cache programs to make
cache on it, so you can't improve speed.

If you reload a page, also you squid cache program
reload that page, you can get cache effect just

Regards, Daniel Navarro
         Maracay, Venezuela
         www.csaragua.com/ecodiver

http://www.linkwan.com/gb/broadmeter/speed/responsespeedtest.htm: