Re: [squid-users] M ULTI UPLINK CACHE

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:46:39 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, RAHUL T. KARTHA wrote:

> HAS ANY ONE HERE TRIED TO DOA MULTI UPLINK CACHE I.E
>
> SQUID CONNECTED TO TWO ISPS OR TWO VSAT CONNECTIONS ON THE EXTERNAL SIDE AND TWO INTERNAL NETWORKS 192.XXX.XXX.0 AND 10.XXX.XXX.0
>
> ANY POINTERS TO FAQS OR HOWTOS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRICIATED

Stop shouting.

This is mainly a "advanced routing" question, not that much a Squid
question.

The tcp_outgoing_address directive in squid.conf can help you to provide
the needed feedback to your routing decisions, but in any event you need
to figure out how to handle the routing proper.

If you run on Linux then see the "Linux Advanced Routing" howto for a
primer on how to solve multipath and other advanced routing situations.