Re: [squid-users] question on external_acl_type

From: Norio Korekawa <korekawa-norio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:15:37 +0900 (JST)

Henrik,

Thank you so much! Your answer did help me a lot and I could
understand what the problem was! As you advised, I could solve
the problem by removing %{Referer} from the external_acl_type
statement below.

In fact, I just added %{Referer} and some other arguments to
leave them as logs of the helper...

Thanks again.
Regards,
Norio