Re: [squid-users] question on external_acl_type

From: Norio Korekawa <korekawa-norio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:28:54 +0900 (JST)

Hello again Henrik

Thank you for your answer. My understanding of "deny_info" (with
relation to "http_access deny") was just insufficient...

It might look a little redundant, but according to Scott's advice
I guess an appropriate squid.conf would be as follows:

--- my squid.conf --
deny_info ERR_USER_AUTH_FAILED user_auth_acl
deny_info ERR_MYACL_FAILED myacl

http_access allow user_auth_acl myacl
http_access deny !user_auth_acl
http_access deny !myacl