RE: [squid-users] Help..

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:08:31 -0900

Redhat 9. is it possible ?

> Many thanks for your help..
>
> AArif

It is possible. You just need a separate squid.conf file for each instance
of Squid. Each conf file has to specify a different listening port,
different cache directories, and different log files (or none at all). You
can use the same squid binary (of you don't want to use different versions
of squid) and just point each instance at a different conf file like:

/sbin/squid -f /etc/squid1.conf
/sbin/squid -f /etc/squid2.conf

Chris