Re: [squid-users] Problem with applet files embedded within html???

From: Glenn Baptista <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:12:35 +0530

Hi Guido,

Yes putting the acl statement does work. Thanks for that hint very much!!!
#Have added the lines like you suggested:
acl Java browser Java/1.1 Java/1.2 Java/1.3 Java/1.4 Java/1.5
http_access allow Java
# Also have the lines
acl Grp proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow Grp

Seems to work with the 1.4 and 1.5 plugins. Will test also for the base
1.1.8.
In the access_log file, all java driven requests only have the IP;
whereas all other browser requests also have the identity of the user.

Thanks once again

Glenn