[squid-users] HTML inserting or replacing text

From: bc <bc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:47:00 +0100

Hi all,

I've tried searching around for some squid addon which would be usable
for censouring a predefined words in pages flowing trough the proxy.
Looks like it's not possible trough redirector interface, since it's
only used for filtering within URL. I'm looking more into document
filtering, html to be more precise.

If someone has some tips or pointers in that direction or if I missed
some addon for Squid already having such a feature please let me know.