[squid-users] blocking urls

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:35:38 +0000

Hi people,

I am having serious trouble in blocking some urls.
Let's say i would want to block the following url:

http://awprofessional.com/articles/article.asp?p=363731

I would use:

acl p-block-hacking-urls urlpath_regex -i
"/usr/local/squid/filter/hacking/urls"

Because that is he file in which the url that i want to
block, is in:

root@oreon:/usr/local/squid/filter/hacking# grep
awprofessional.com urls
awprofessional.com/articles/article.asp?p=363731
root@oreon:/usr/local/squid/filter/hacking#

Fact is, that url is not being blocked.
Strange thing is that there are a bunch of url that are
actually being blocked, but some others are not.

Previously i was blocking urls with url_regex, but that
doesn't fit since that if i want to have access to a
url that is beyond the url that is being url_regexed i
will not be able to rach it...

Any ideas? :)

Thanks in advance

PS -> a read throught the list and i found something
talking about a dstdomain_regex option but when i use
it in my acl squid doesn't seem to know what that is.
Also used dstdom_regex and the problem persists...

Thanks for reading this

*cipher*

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail