RE: [squid-users] blocking urls

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:06:05 -0900

You likely have "strip_query_terms" on (it's settable in the squid.conf.
It's on by default, and strips anything after a question mark (?) from the
URL before logging it. As long as you are specifying the regex as I typed
it above, you should be just fine. If you want, test it by going to the
site, and selecting a different article.

Chris