[squid-users] The Pushcache patch...

From: Marco Crucianelli <m.crucianelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:07:41 +0100

Hi, I would like to have (well, to be honest, I do really need it for
the final work of my degree!) a *working* squid that does use
pushcaching.
I've been looking at the pushcache patch in
http://devel.squid-cache.org/ but it seems to be a stale project! In
fact, looking at the CVS brach with tag PUSH, it seems like the patch
it's 2 years old! Do you know if there's anything new? Do any of you use
a *working* pushcache squid using that patch? Where can I get more info
on how does that patch work (besides the push.txt in the /doc of the CVS
push branch?)

Thanks for you *patience* and your attention!

Marco Crucianelli