[squid-users] msn problem

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:20:44 +0000

Hi all

I would like to know if anyone is experiencing the same
thing i am, with msn messenger.
Since i set up squid, i have had no problems acessing
msn messenger through it. Just two days ago, it stopped
working.
The only thing i have to remark is that before that
everybody i know went down for almost a day, getting
connection errors. During a whole day nobody could get
connected to msn. My best guess is that the service
went down for some kind of modification... or maybe it
is just coincidence...

Is anyone having trouble connecting to msn trough squid?
Is there any special issue we should pay attenntion to,
so msn can keep on working?

Thanks is advance

*cipher*

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail