RE: [squid-users] msn problem

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:34:12 +0000

Hi Elsen,

Sorry,

squid-2-5 stable7, Linux, slackware 10, x86

Didn't give you that information at first because i
don't think this might be a platform specific issue,
since it was all working fine... but now that you
asked for those... you never now :)

Thanks for your time Elsen

*cipher*

Cópia Elsen Marc <elsen@imec.be>:

> > Hi all
> >
> > I would like to know if anyone is
> experiencing the same
> > thing i am, with msn messenger.
> > Since i set up squid, i have had no problems
> acessing
> > msn messenger through it. Just two days ago,
> it stopped
> > working.
> > The only thing i have to remark is that
> before that
> > everybody i know went down for almost a day,
> getting
> > connection errors. During a whole day nobody
> could get
> > connected to msn. My best guess is that the
> service
> > went down for some kind of modification... or
> maybe it
> > is just coincidence...
> >
> > Is anyone having trouble connecting to msn
> trough squid?
> > Is there any special issue we should pay
> attenntion to,
> > so msn can keep on working?
> >

> Squid version ?
> Os/plaform/version ?
>
> M.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail

----- Final da mensagem re-enviada -----

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail