Re: [squid-users] ssl-patch ./. STABLE8

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:30:54 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Thomas Werner wrote:

> my problem is, i'm not a hardcore coder and really dont know something
> about c and the other stuff or to have time to take time for understanding
> the code :)))

Usually it isn't that hart, just a matter of editing a text file.

See the .rej files for the changes which need to get done.

>> You can also try uppering the fuzz level to the patch command, chances are
>> high it will get it correcly.
>
> can i have an example?

man patch

> (is there a timeline or what are the next milestones for the squid3 release?)

There is no time plan for the Squid-3.0 release at this time.

I have however updated the ssl patch to 2.5.STABLE8 some minutes ago.
Should be available on the web tomorrow.