Re: [squid-users] Customise Squid's pages

From: H Matik <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:00:24 -0200

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 06:29, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Roger wrote:
> > I want to ask you if it is possible to customize the error pages of
> > squid,
>
> Yes, see the FAQ for details, or peek into the errors directory.

BTW, they are overwritten by upgrading squid, may be you could sometime check
if it is possible to do as with squid.conf, that would be nice

as additional whish you may consider that one could create a privat error msg
for the ACL he use, that would be great.

Hans

> Regards
> Henrik

Infomatik
(18)8112.7007
http://info.matik.com.br
Mensagens não assinadas com GPG não são minhas.
Messages without GPG signature are not from me.