Re: [squid-users] Can't see usernames in logs after enabling NTLM

From: Oliver Hookins <ohookins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:37:43 +1100

Chris Robertson wrote:
> [...]

I think we've figured out why the NTLM details weren't being passed. The
workstations have Norton Client Firewall loaded and protecting any ports
used for HTTP. I believe removing the protection on these ports allowed
the NTLM details through... so that's something to bear in mind.

Thanks again,
Oliver