RE: [squid-users] Re: High loads on linux box running squid - tuning

From: Finnur Örn Guðmundsson - Skyggnir <fog@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:53:17 -0000

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help.

I just compiled a new verison of squid (stable8) and changed to diskd.

This seems to be a bit better. I am also going to ask for more RAM to put in the server.

Thanks alot!

Kær kveðja / Best regards,
Finnur Ö. Guðmundsson
System Engineer - System Operations
fog@t.is

TM Software - Skyggnir
Holtasmári 1, IS- 201 Kópavogur, Iceland
tel: + 354 545 3000-fax + 354 545 3001
www.t.is

This e-mail message and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of the content in any way and notify sender immediately, by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Any non work related opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by TM Software TölvuMyndir through which this message is sent.