[squid-users] Authenticated proxy for other protocols

From: Pablo Gietz <pablo.gietz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:09:10 -0300

Hi all

We have Squid proxy, but we need to pass traffic trhoug the firewall
based on authenticated "user" rather than IP address.
We use ldap_auth with win 2000.

Do you know any how-to about Squid+iptables+authenticated gateway ?

We need to open some port for some special people and redirecto his
traffic directly to the router rather than passing to the squid. I hope
my english was clear .

Thanks

--
Pablo A. C. Gietz