RE: [squid-users] UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE

From: Elsen Marc <elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:12:45 +0100

> To whomsoever it may concern
>
> Please remove my email address from the mail list. I do not
> know how I got
> into this group. Thanks in advance

 That is pertinentely untrue.

 Subscribing to this group requires a few steps, which in one
 of them a confirmation action is needed from a mail which
 was send to your mailbox.

 As how to unsubscribe :

 Look at at the full headers of each mail you get from this
 list for this info.

 Where you will find out that the way to unsub. is to send an e-mail to :