[squid-users] modify http pages

From: Sangeeta Chachlani <chachlani.s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:58:23 -0500

Hey...

I am a novice still getting my hands on squid..... I wanted to know if
there is a way that I can modify http pages just before displaying the
webpage form cache. What I was to achive is say if I have google page
in the cache and I am going to serve the next request for google from
cache I would like to display how many times had this page been
accessed. Say on the left hand side of the page I would like to
display it. the number of times the page is been requested. Thus I
want squid to modify the http pages before handlling the request . Is
this possible if yes..how?.....are there any tools to achiieve
this...or some other way..

Thanks in advance
Sangeeta