Re: [squid-users] squid + gmail ???

From: thomas <thomas.xavier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:06:45 +0530

I am also facing the same problem. I am using squid-2.5.STABLE6-3 on FC3.
I'hv allowed port 443.

I tried with FireFox and IE6. With bothe browser facing the problem.
But same browser with another proxy running Netscape Proxy is running
fine.
As someone has suggested to upgrade to STABLE8. Is it solve the pblem?