[squid-users] how to handle https through squid without caching

From: Pankaj Agarwal <pankaj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:30:35 +0530

Hi,

I am facing a very strange problem with squid. Users in my LAN are not able
to connect to some of the HTTPS sites. On that particular sites it keeps on
asking for username and password.... but if I configure the client to direct
access ..then I gives the webpage and asks for user name and password in
html page...

Any input to resolve this problem is welcomed.... Kindly help

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj Agarwal