[squid-users] To Squid-Websense Users, please help

From: sania maro <marosania@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:31:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I try to integrate websense with a squid proxy server.

I installed websense entreprise components (Policy
Server, User Service, Websense Entrepris Manager,
Filtering Service and Network Agent) in a W2K3 machine
and I installed Squid in a RedHat 9 machine.

I am now trying to install the websense's squid
plug-in. But when I enter the Filtering Service
machine's IP address, I get the following message "The
Filtering Service provided does not support a remote
plug-in. Select another Filtering Service". However,
my websense Filtring Service is started and I managed
to communicate with the Policy server during the
previous steps of the squid's plug-in installation
process.

May anyone help me.

Thanks a lot.