[squid-users] squid + isvw specific problem

From: Tux <tux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:57:51 +0100

Help about squid an isvw (trend micro isvw - smb)

I work with Linux only 30 days (Debian), and I descover how it is amazing and excellent. Good bye windows forever.

Configuration for gateway - 1 PC
-----------------------------------
OS:_________________________Debian sarge 3.0
Proxy/cache:_________________ Squid 2.5
Antivirus/url fliter/anti-spam______ISVW 5.0 SMB for Linux

1. test______Client-------->-----Squid proxy/cache-------->------Internet work excellent.
Squid proxy/cache + Sarg report (port: 3128)

2. test______Client-------->-----ISVW proxy-------->------Internet work excellent.
ISVW proxy/antivirus/url-filter/anti-spam (port: 8080)

3. test______Client--->---Squid proxy/cache--->---ISVW proxy--->---Internet work excellent.******

4. test (and problem) *****
in 3. test, everithing work good until client reach some prohibited url (by ISVW url-filter)
 or url with virus (by ISVW antivirus).
a) I have big delay (20-30 sec) in replay from ISVW html mesage that is url blocked ( url is blocked by isvw)
b) I have same delay for mesage about "virus is found on that url"
c) bigest problem is: browsig on normal url's is same slow (cached or non cached)

5. test
I restarting all ISVW services and browsing internet...........work excelent until client again reach some prohibitet url or virus on internet.

I assume that problem is because ISVW don't know source of client request ?

Maybe someone know solution for problem?