Re: [squid-users] Did Anyone used ESI with squid ?

From: Michal Pietrusinski <michal.pietrusinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 12:56:25 +0100

Dear Nitesh,

I'm also trying to use ESI with squid - I installed Squid 3, (remember
to use --enable-esi with configure) and pages are composed fine (I use
<esi:include>), but templates and fragments are not cached.

Remember that your pages must have appropriate HTTP headers in order to
make squid parsing it as ESI templates.

I hope you are more lucky and will have your pages cached.

Regards,
Michal Pietrusinski

Nitesh Naik napisaƂ(a):