[squid-users] request_body_max_size, request_header_max skipping for certain sites

From: rturnbull <ryan.turnbull@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:54:33 -0700

Hello,
    I'm new to posting here so here it goes.

    I have a site at a certain IP address that has to POST and GET
information from that IP address. We have squid setup here and I was
getting errors on posting files over a certain size. I looked at the
documentation and there are two parameters that I'm interested in, one
is request_header_max and the other is request_body_max_size. We have
them set to 10K and 512K respectively. I was wondering how can I get
squid to skip looking at those parameters for the IP address I'm posting
to, but still keep those setting for other sites. I was doing the
following, but have no idea if that even helped.

    acl myipaddress dst 166.166.2.18
    no_cache deny myipaddress

Let me know if these are "global" parameters for the squid cache or
whether or not they can be controlled somehow on the site level.

Thanks
RT