Re: [squid-users] Problem with squid / Plumtree Portal

From: Fred Clark <fredclrk_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:20:44 -0800 (PST)

Yes, been there, done that - problem was the desktop
configs are not consistant enough across all business
groups to count on the pac file existance (we support
an alarming number of business groups in man remote
reqions globally, but it may be worth testing the
latter option...

Thanks for the response and the great suggestions!

Fred