Re: [squid-users] Problem with squid / Plumtree Portal

From: Fred Clark <fredclrk_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Wow, nice! I never thought to even try and configure
more than 32 assuming it would just break...

Yes, I'm afraid we have way too many nternal domains
to get away with that - at last count just in the US
we're at around a dozen (the perils of absorbing other
companies).

Thanks for the responses and I'll let you know how we
make out

Fred