Re: [squid-users] Measuring Squid Efficiency

From: Michael Pophal <michael.pophal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:09:52 +0200

Take a look at the reporting tool calamaris. There you get information
about caching efficiency and you can see the efficiency of your
refresh_patterns in a separate report as well. There are also values
like:
- Bandwidth savings in Percent (Byte hit rate)
- Proxy efficiency (HIT [kB/sec] / DIRECT [kB/sec])
- Average speed increase
and a huge amount of reports!

http://cord.de/tools/squid/calamaris/Welcome.html.en

Regards
Michael

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / With kind regards
Michael Pophal