Re: [squid-users] what the difference b/w htcp / proxy only

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:50:40 +0200

On 30.03 16:46, Askar wrote:
> Thank you Elsen Marc for your time and patience. Now HTCP vs ICP kinda
> clear to me

According to:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=squid-users&m=108124487727348&w=2
there's currently no big advantage for HTCP in SQUID and ICP should be
preferred.

But, according to rfc2756, section 1.2 (mentioned on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=squid-users&m=93959526116935&w=2), there
may be some advantage, because of HTTP headers are transferred.

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them