RE: [squid-users] Squid and Squidguard

From: SXB6300 Mailing <sxb6300@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:57:07 +0200

Thx for the info.
What I was trying to explain, was :
For example if we take xxxsite1.com and xxxsite2.com, when a user try to access these 2 sites, squidguard will return an error.php with a specific msg and for example a gif file. What I was wondering, was : will this gif be stored two times in the cache? (as an object of xxxsite1 and as one of xxxsite2)

Btw, I received the new hardware and configured it using the hints you gave me (reiserfs, aufs, ...) and with is a part of the tweeking. But the improve
in the perf are significant (this morning we reached 92req/s with only 50% cpu utilisation on one cpu).
Thx!!!

        Pierre-E