Re: [squid-users] ACL-System:

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 02:39:04 -0700 (PDT)

> Now I want to do users only run the internet from
> his
> machine and with his userid/password. Means no one
> can
> log on different machine with different user name
> and
> password. Please advise me how to do this in the
> squid
> configuration.

You can make ACL setup to allow only user with their
corresponding IP-Address with http_access rule. It
will take two acl + 1 http_access per user.

Else, you can go for external_acl_type to operate with
IP-Address and username with scripting module. It has
to return ERR / OK response to proceed further.

Refer: TAG: external_acl_type

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com