Re: [squid-users] ACL-System:

From: Iqbal <malihashmi17@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for the reply. As you advised
below please tell me more.

Option-1: (ACL):
----------------
>You can make ACL setup to allow only user with their
>corresponding IP-Address with http_access rule. It
>will take two acl + 1 http_access per user.

Can you please tell me how to define above type of ACL
user+ip and Http_Access permission for the squid.conf
file.

Option-2: (external_acl_type):
Can you please provide me the names of softwares
which are doing this task in squid.

Regards,
Iqbal

Yahoo! Messenger