[squid-users] ACL-System:

From: Iqbal <malihashmi17@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 02:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,
I am using squid/2.5.STABLE3 which is installed via
rpm in Linux operating system with squidGuard and
mysql_auth.

Currently my users IP address is defined in the
squid.conf and userid/password defined in MySQL table.
When user want to go over the internet he just input
userid/password and run the internet from any computer
in my network. Whenever I defined time restrictions in
the filter.conf which is associated with squidGuard to
allow time based access.

Now I want to do users only run the internet from his
machine and with his userid/password. Means no one can
log on different machine with different user name and
password. Please advise me how to do this in the squid
configuration.

Waiting for the positive reply. Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Iqbal

Yahoo! Messenger