RE: [squid-users] Error returned 'BH NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED'

From: fatima riadi <ftmriadi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:47:15 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you very much for your reply.
I had to change permissions to the winbindd_privileged
file. The problem is that I had to set 777 (chmod
777) as permissions to that file. Which is not a good
thing!

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2005-April/040187.html

http://samba.org/~jerry/patches/post-3.0.13/winbindd_2k3sp1.patch