[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth and TLS

From: <jens.kaireit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:41:29 +0200

Hello,

we are using SuSE SLES9 with Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE5.

We are using LDAP authentication with novell netware edirectory.

Everything is working fine without SSL encryption.

Now i want to aktivate the TLS option for the squid_ldap_auth. When i add
the option -Z ( and -v 3 ) i will reveive the message "Could not Activate
TLS connection".

TLS is working with our LDAP-Server, because another system is working with
TLS.

Thank's for help.

Jens