Re: [squid-users] SquidGuardNT?

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

> If that isn't going to be possible, does anyone know
> of a maintained list of
> pornographic domains and illegal sites (broad range
> really), similar to the
> advertising blacklist found above, which I can get
> regularly and which can
> be used to block access to these sites?

I am not sure about squidguard for NT. You can
download blacklists based on domain and url from
http://urlblacklist.com/ site.

Control this with required acl sets as dstdom_regex or
dstdomain or url_regex or urlpath_regex and
http_access rules.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com