Re: [squid-users] SquidGuardNT?

From: Serassio Guido <guido.serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:46:22 +0200

Hi,

At 01.28 14/04/2005, Ben Wylie wrote:

>Thanks to everyone who has pointed me in the right direction before. I now
>have Squid running as a Windows service, and have even managed to set it up
>to block adverts from certain advertising domains:
>http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/index.php#plaintext
>
>I would also like to set squid to refuse access to pornographic and illegal
>websites, and having googled a bit, it seems that SquidGuard is built for
>this very purpose. Is there a port if it for SquidNT? Can anyone advise me
>as to where I can get it, and where I can find instructions on how to set it
>up?

As I know, there is still no native port of SquidGuard on Windows.
You can try to build a Windows version with Cygwin.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1 10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135 Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/