[squid-users] SquidGuardNT?

From: Ben Wylie <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:28:45 +0100

Thanks to everyone who has pointed me in the right direction before. I now
have Squid running as a Windows service, and have even managed to set it up
to block adverts from certain advertising domains:
http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/index.php#plaintext

I would also like to set squid to refuse access to pornographic and illegal
websites, and having googled a bit, it seems that SquidGuard is built for
this very purpose. Is there a port if it for SquidNT? Can anyone advise me
as to where I can get it, and where I can find instructions on how to set it
up?

If that isn't going to be possible, does anyone know of a maintained list of
pornographic domains and illegal sites (broad range really), similar to the
advertising blacklist found above, which I can get regularly and which can
be used to block access to these sites?

Thanks,
Ben