Re: [squid-users] Porn Ban... Custom Failure URL... Newbie :-)

From: squidrunner team <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

> 1. I want to block porn.

You can block sites with acl's using url_regex,
urlpath_regex, dstdom_regex or dstdomain with
http_access rules. To block the sites and urls with
porn name then,

acl portdom dstdom_regex porn
acl portrex urlpath_regex porn
http_access deny portdom
http_access deny portrex

> 2. I want my custom failure page to pop up, when
> someone goes to a blocked
> page.

You can use deny_info TAG in squid.conf file. You can
customize error page by editing pages in errors/
directory.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Team

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder
Web: http://freshmeat.net/projects/squidrunner/
Mail: squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail