[squid-users] Multiple accel ports

From: Ken Ara <feedreader@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

I run Squid as accelerator for Zope with these
settings:

http_port 216.12.34.56:80
httpd_accel_host mydomain.myisp.com
httpd_accel_port 81

This is to serve mydomain.com. I am on a freeBSD
jailhost.

Now I have been given a second IP address to run a
second instance of Zope on port 82 to serve
mydomain2.com. The hostname will be
mydomain2.myisp.com. I have been informed by the ISP
that requests for mydomain2 will be forwarded to port
3128 through some magic outside my jailhost.

Do I need a second Squid? What is the recommended way
of doing this?

Thanks,

Ken