[squid-users] infamous "zero-sized reply"

From: Owen, Mary <maryowen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:26:03 +0100

I have a very serious problem with the above. We have been running squid
for approx 2 years with no problems. I am now getting "zero sized reply"
from one web site which we need access to. I have followed all the advice
on the FAQ and various other replies but it still persists. All other web
sites are fine, or at least no user has complained.

I do have a pix firewall as do my other offices. I can access the site
through any of these(no proxy). When I remove my proxy(red hat 9 +
squid-2.5.STABLE1-2) from this office I can also access the web site. From
my proxy I can resolve it's address and telnet to it but I cannot access it
from internet explorer.

Mary Owen
IT Manager

Stride Treglown Limited
Promenade House, The Promenade, Clifton Down, Bristol BS8 3NE

T 0117 9157361
F 0117 974 5207
E maryowen@stridetreglown.com

www.stridetreglown.co.uk